Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Capture Your Grief - Day 9: Special Place

Day 9: Special Place

After finding out Taylor had died, I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple the next day.  As I continued to endure the emotions of losing my baby girl, I continued to go there to find peace.  It is pictured on the top left.

After finding out Seth had died, I went to the Jordan River Temple the next day.  I've been there a few times since then, too.  It is pictured on the bottom left.

As I miscarried Taylor, I spent a lot of the night in Kiersten's room.  It's so beautiful in there!  The walls are a gorgeous turquoise with glitter in the paint, and it is adorned with a crystal chandelier.  When I'm in there, I feel like I'm in a blue Celestial Room.  It makes me feel close to Taylor.  I don't yet have a place that makes me feel close to Seth, but being in this room even 8 1/2 months later, I feel like Taylor is there surrounding herself in the beauty of the room and the emotional imprints in that room.

No comments: