Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Capture Your Grief - Day 16: Release

Day 16: Release



I tied Taylor & Seth's balloons together.  Like I said a few days ago, I didn't want to let go of my balloons, as though I were letting go of my babies again.  So keeping the balloons together was like keeping my babies together.  I need them to stay together, my two babies.  Plus, I didn't want to lose them in the sky.  I wanted to be able to find them easily.  It was amazing how many people were there, how many babies' names were read, how many balloons were released.  Sad, really.  But it was nice to be surrounded by people who "get it."  I love speaking my children's names.  I love making sure they are not forgotten.  And everyone there was doing the same thing, speaking names and remembering them. 

No comments: