Wednesday, November 2, 2011

4th of July

Yes, I know.  It's November and I'm blogging about July.  I hadn't emptied my camera onto my computer until yesterday, so I've got a lot to catch up on.  SORRY!

Because the 4th was a Monday, we did fireworks twice.  Once on Saturday the 2nd (lots of people did this) and then again on the 4th.  In Utah, we do them on the 24th also for Pioneer Day!!

So, on the 2nd, we joined up with our next door neighbors.

Mitchell with his glow stick.  They eventually made these into necklaces.

Kiersten being beautiful!!

Keith with his glow sticks already made into a necklace and bracelet.
 Then here's the 4th of July.  This time, we got more into it.  We bought a HUGE thing of fireworks.  I heard that the big ones that are cool in the air are pretty expensive for each one, yet we saw LOTS of them going on BOTH NIGHTS!  I don't know how people afford that!  We had fun with our street fireworks.

Kiersten - 6 months old in the Bumbo we borrowed from a neighbor.  LOVED IT!  If you don't have one for your baby, I highly recommend getting one!

This was the closest to a picture of the 3 of them that I could get.  Aren't they all just Red, White & Cute?!

This is what Keith thought of the fireworks!

Some of ours.

We did a LOT of them!
Keith LOVED the sparklers!

No comments: