Saturday, May 18, 2013

A few outfits...


 
 
 

Sewn Gown Patters are found HERE and Sewn Diaper Patterns are found HERE
I put the extra small gown with small diapers and a 10-15" square blanket (12" most popular),
and the small gown with the large diaper and a 16-22" square blanket (18" most popular).
No-Sew Hats Pattern can be found HERE.


Crochet Patterns, including those for gowns, diapers, buntings, bonnets, hats, and blankets, can ALL be found HERE. Feel free to mix and match the crochet patterns with the sewn patterns!  If you're a knitter (unlike me) let me know and I can post some knit patterns, too!






This set is being given to Brittany in memory of her recently lost 16 week son, Brighton.
Love and hugs, aching mama...




The sewn items need a thank you to Lynnette, Brittany, Anna, and Rachel.  THANK YOU for cutting and sewing!  The hats were a donation from a neighbor, THANK YOU Kelly!  And I did the crocheted gowns/dresses, diapers, and blankets.  I still have more to take pictures of, but I thought I should show you a little more of what I've been up to.  (not pictured but important to note - Tricia donated several spools of serger thread, very necessary stuff when you're trying to sew!)  All but one of these are headed to Sew Much To Share for their Mother's Day Supply Drive - yes, I realize it's late, but Kiersten got pink eye so I didn't go up that week, then I thought preschool ended at graduation but I mis-read the paper so I didn't make it up this week, so I'm going to try to get them up there next week.  I'll just keep on making more stuff until I get there!  If you have anything you'd like to donate (yarn, flannel fabric, thread, outfits, etc), PLEASE contact me ASAP so I can deliver it!  Also, I take yarn donations, too!  Caron Simply Soft and Bernat Baby are my favorites for making these angel items!

Again, THANK YOU to all of you who have helped!  Lynnette, Brittany, Anna, Rachel, and Tricia, I am certain you will be blessed for your generous help!  And (other) Brittany, I am so very sorry for your loss.  Breckin and Brighton - angels to remember.

And as always, much love to my angels, Taylor & Seth.

No comments: