Monday, February 28, 2011

2 months

Kiersten is smiling quite a bit these days! She's especially happy just after nursing. She'll smile and goo and coo at us for a good several minutes. It's so sweet! I love this stage!
Kiersten is 9.8 lbs which puts her at the 11th percentile for weight, and 20.5" which puts her at the 3rd percentile for length.  When Keith was 2 months old, he was 10 lbs 14.75 oz and 22.5" long, putting him at the 16th for weight and 15th for length. I don't have Mitchell's 2 month stats, but we'll compare her to Mitt at 3 months when I have his stats but not Keith's. Anyway, she is officially going into 0-3 clothes now.  Some of the newborn stuff still fits her, but I'm ready to move her into the new stuff. 

Overall, she's doing so great! She's happy, she's well fed, she doesn't cry too much, she sleeps well, and I love her to pieces!

No comments: