Monday, July 20, 2009

Sushi

Saturday (7/18/09), I went to the new Draper Temple with my good friend, April, and sister-in-law, Kathryn. Turns out, they didn't rent temple clothing, so I didn't get to do a session, but we still did some temple work, which was NICE!! I'm looking into getting a temple dress sometime soon.

Afterwards though, we went out for SUSHI!!!
Now, I was never one to think I would like sushi, let alone CRAVE it, but... I DO!

I was so excited to get more sushi, I couldn't help be count down the moments as we got closer and closer! We had a delicious CATERPILLAR ROLL with eel, cream cheese, gobo, and avocado inside and more avocado on top; the PHILADELPHIA 2 ROLL with salmon, cream cheese, avocado, and then it's deep fried; and my favorite, the OH ROLL with shrimp tempura inside and then topped with crab meat, salmon, lemon, and tobiko (fish eggs). That OH Roll is so sweet and lemony and delicious! YUM! I just can't wait for our next trip!



When I got home, I was greeted by Keith who gave me a hug saying "I missed you, Mommy!" and tiny Mitchell was very glad to see me too! It was so wonderful to have been missed! I was gone from 7:45am until 4:30pm! That's a LONG TIME for me!

No comments: